What You’ll Need:
1 ¾ Cup Flour
½ Cup White Sugar
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Salt
½ Cup Chocolate Chips (I like milk)
¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
¼ Cup Milk
1 Cup Mashed Bananas (about 2 or 3 usually does the trick!)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven 400 Degrees
- Mash banana, add egg, oil and sugar.
- In separate bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mixing well.
- gradually add in milk.
- Fold in chocolate chips and transfer to muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and cool!
TIP: These are both freezer friendly and mini muffin-able 😉!