It’s been spring for a week and literally all I see out my window is snow! My family is a really big fan of hearty, cheesy, comfort food so I decided to do a little bit of experimenting to ease this perpetual spring chill!
1 cup dry pasta
4 Cloves Garlic (diced)
1 Lg Onion Diced
1 Diced Green Pepper
1 Can Tomato Sauce
1 Can Tomato Paste
1 Carton Beef Broth
2 tsp Basil
2 tsp Parsley
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
Mozzarella or Ricotta
1. Brown beef in a large pot, tossing in garlic, onion and green pepper. Once browned, add mushrooms.
2. Add broth, spices, paste and sauce, combining well.
3. Allow Soup to boil, then simmer (I let this sit on low for about an hour before starting my pasta).
4. Add cooked pasta and let sit on low for another 10 minutes.
5. Top with delicious cheeses and enjoy😍